President and CEO
- Robert Cheng brings to Alliance a wealth of experience in the fields of Marketing, Finance, Business Processing, Organizational Growth and Overall Project Development. As founder and President of Alliance since its inception, Robert has built the company, from a team of five to the current size it is now, with significant presence and strong mix of clientele in the key markets of Japan, USA and the Philippines.
- Robert attended the Top Management Program of Asian Institute of Management in 2012. He received his Masters in Business Management at the University of the Philippines - Cebu College in 1997 and completed his undergraduate Bachelor’s degree Major in Management Engineering at the Ateneo de Manila University in 1992. He takes pride to be the Philippine representative to 34th Export to Japan Study Program in Tokyo, Japan in 2002.
Chief Operating Officer
- Sherwin Yu, the COO of the company, is responsible for the day to day delivery of commitments of Alliance's teams. He has under his belt over 2 decades of experience in the areas of Project Management, Application Development and IT Project Delivery.
- Prior to Alliance, Sherwin worked with a reputable Japanese IT company as a Vice President and Board of Director. He graduated at Ateneo de Manila University with a Bachelor of Science degree Major in Computer Science. Accordingly, he is a certified Japanese Language Proficiency Exam - Level 2.
Chief Technical Officer
- As CTO of the company, Geoffrey Sy is the visionary of the company when it comes to the technical aspect of Alliance's processes. In his over 2 decades of experience in Overall Project Development, he has mastered the use of a number of IT technologies including PowerBuilder, which he has used to create the Alliance POS.
- Geoffrey graduated in De La Salle University with a Computer Science degree and completed his Masters in Business Administration at the Ateneo de Manila Graduate School for Business. He topped the Japan IT Standard Exam last 2001 and is a certified Japanese Language Proficiency Exam - Level 1.