Alliance Software's Karsten Sean Apongan was awarded by IBM’s large area reseller Technopaq Philippines for hitting IBM's Q2 target of .5M worth of IBM Notes Licenses. Mr. Apongan won deals for Funai Electric Philippines Inc. and Waterfront Hotel Cebu for IBM Notes licenses renewal. He also won the deal on NKC Conveyor Philippines for IBM Domino Utility Server via the Alliance webHRIS solution, a web based self-service Human Resource portal that makes overtime, leave, undertime and 201 management easy.
IBM Notes is a collaborative workspace that integrates messaging, business and social applications. Its workspace allows you to add applications unique to your business that can be developed and supported by Alliance Software.IBM Notes’ main features include:
- Client, web and mobile interface of the email facility
- Scheduling and calendaring
- Chat/instant messaging within and outside workplace
- Document repositories
- Application and approval workflow system
- Web access to Notes applications
- Microblogging, forum and social file sharing
To know more about IBM Notes, set a free consultation today with Alliance Software.
Send an email to email@example.com or call +63-32-505-4437 for Cebu and +63-2-747-3100 for Manila.